Last updated: 01 February 2023
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
3. Types of Cookies Used
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you.
4. How can I control cookies?
6. Where can I get further information?